4 Collection Trucks
Waste Disposal Bins
ecoBali was established in 2006 in response to the urgency of waste management problems in the island of Bali. Our Vision is to achieve "Zero Waste" and our team includes professionals experienced in environmental issues and educational programs.
Our company is operating its own sorting and material recovery facility (MRF) ensuring that your waste is properly managed and will not become a burden to Bali's beautiful environment.
Our focus is to maximize recycling, reduce quantity of waste to landfill and promote composting. We guarantee the disposal of the remaining residue only in legal facilities.
We are a registered operation and we comply with the current national legislation on waste management under the Ministry of Environment and BLH.
What We Do
- Provide a tailored waste collection service that allows waste separation at source so that waste can be minimized, managed, and recycled effectively
- Recycle all sorts of paper, plastic, metal, glass, fabric scraps, Tetra Pak cartons etc.
- Promote and install composting systems for households and businesses
- Help businesses to become more environmentally friendly and sustainable providing assessments and guidance on how to achieve it (training and coaching sessions).
- Provide sustainable solutions to waste management problems while increasing awareness on environmental best practices among individuals, communities and businesses
- Encourage the practice of the many Rs: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Refuse, Rethink
- Achieving 50-70% waste reduction
- Collecting an average of 15 tons of non-organic waste every month with rates of monthly recycling ranging between 9 to 10 tons (60-70%)
- Partnered with Tetra Pak Indonesia to establish a beverage carton recycling program that collects and recycles more than 140 tons annually and involves over 5,000 children and 21 hotels in environmental educational programs
- Established several school programs in South Bali